Laid-back luxuriating in New Jersey's (faux) tropical vacation fantasyland...
What makes your stay at the Caribbean Motel so special?
Well, a lot, actually. From our one-of-a-kind designer rooms, to our unique and enchanting outdoor spaces, to our unique lines and eye-catching visual architecture, here’s just a sampling of the things that keep our guests coming back year after year… (and attracting new ones all the time!)
- A mid-century modern landmark – built in 1957, fully restored, and now listed on the National Register of Historic Places! (the first motel to ever be so honored!)
- Ocean Avenue location across from free Wildwood Crest beach and just 2 blocks to the world-famous Wildwood boardwalk!
- Designer motel rooms and efficiencies featuring contemporary retro-inspired furnishings evocative of the 1950s, with an enchanting tropical flair!
- Unique crescent-shaped pool – sparkling clean and heated all season long for your comfort!
- “Cabana” lounge for socializing and relaxing in style – with large flat-screen TV and Bose sound system!
- Caribbean Kitchen – serving a special menu for special occasions!
- Modern gas BBQ grill for guest use!
- Flat-screen TVs, microwave & refrigerator in all rooms!
- Free wireless internet access!
- Free parking for one car per unit.