September 27-29, 2019
Retro Tiki Weekend
Tiki is a little bit of paradise! Set your course on Polynesian paradise with a fresh orchid lei flown in fresh from Honolulu—-only at the Caribbean!!
Friday, Sep 27:
Island time begins now!!
- 5pm: Retro Tiki Aloha Reception – Savor delicious guest-chef-prepared snacks and libations to the aloha tunes of Gregg Sansone on his tenor ukulele and steel drum-guitar accompaniment! We call his show, “Popular Songs with an Island Flair!”
- 6pm: Dine on a scrumptious dinner prepared by our own Chef Ron!
- 7pm: Join Gregg in the Cabana for his “British Invasion” show—-The Beatles, Stones, Dave Clark Five, and more!
Saturday, Sep 28:
That “Peaceful, Easy Feeling!”
- 3-5pm: Tiki and Craft Cocktail Time at the Doo Wop Museum! Gregg performs “Acoustic: America Rocks,” a collection of early rock from the 1950s and ‘60s from the Everly Brothers to Woodstock while sampling craft/tiki cocktails prepared by guest mixologists!
- 6pm: Return to the Caribbean Motel where Chef Ron serves up dinner!
- 7:30pm: Join Gregg in the Cabana for his “Human Jukebox” show—-Songs from the ‘50s, ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s. Bring any/all requests!
Sunday, Sep 29:
- Enjoy complimentary morning coffee and share closing stories with your fellow Tiki-ers before hitting the road back to reality! (or extend your un-reality and enjoy a lazy Sunday afternoon by the pool!)
Fresh orchid lei at check-in!